Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Line Dance teaches routines danced to a wide variety
of music including latin, waltz, jazz, funk, pop, rumba, celtic and country. It is a great way to learn dance whilst enjoying a low impact physical and mental workout. Suitable for all ages, (8 to 80+), and all levels, no partner required.
Since I began line dancing in 1997, I have watched the scene change radically. For me personally, gone are the days when I used to religiously wear my cowboy boots and stetson, the styles of music and dance genre have changed, the dance wear has changed and I have embraced these changes and moved forward with them.
* enjoy days and evenings of social dancing
days and weekends away
* no age limit
* average 5,300 steps of the recommended 10,000 steps per day in just one class
* classed are tailored to the level and abilities of the group
* available for one off workshops, disco's and events
Benefits of Line Dancing:-
* assist in the prevention of dementia
* increase happiness and gain new friends
* reduces memory loss and keeps the brain active
* reduces stress and improves your sense of wellbeing
* improves balance and posture, reducing the risk of falls
* improves co-ordination
* strengthens the core
* good for your heart and lungs
* increases muscle strength
* strengthens bones
* helps to keep joins supple
* relieves/decreases pain associated with osteoarthritis
* helps to manage weight
*low impact form ofexercise
It doesn't seem like exercise and is
"really good fun!"
"Music is an international language and reaches everyone in one form or another."